Christchurch Attractions - Grand Tour
Christchurch Grand Tour
- WHATS INCLUDED
- Tram City Tour
- Gardens Tour
- Punting on The Avon
- Accommodation pickup
- Transport and entry to all attractions are included in your ticket price.
- Lunch is not included, but you have plenty of time to enjoy lunch at your leisure at the Gondola’s Red Rock Café or Mona Vale Homestead.
- We are happy to welcome all ages and abilities on our Grand Tour. Please note that children are classed as being from 5 – 15 years of age with infants under 5 years.
- If one of your party requires special assistance just let us know in advance.
- For guests meeting the tour at the Canterbury Museum and needing a car park, there are plenty of all-day parks nearby. We recommend the Christchurch City Council’s website for information on car park locations and pricing.
- Includes Punting on the Avon,
- Botanic Gardens tour
- Christchurch Gondola
- 2 Day Tram Ticket option
- Day 1 : Perfect for those on a tight sceduleHighlights: A romantic Punt ride on the Avon River in a classic pleasure craft A tour of Christchurch’s famous Botanic Gardens Panoramic views from the Christchurch Gondola A ticket to see the central city from the Heritage Tram and a visit to Mona Vale Homestead.Meals :None
This is a fully-guided day trip from 10.00 am to approximately 3.00 pm.
We opearte 364 days a year (closed Christmas Day).
Please note that bookings are essential.
Pick ups are from selected accommodation providers only.
10am to 3pm 364 days a year (closed Christmas Day)
There is no minimum age but for safety reasons children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Tram City Tour
Punting on The Avon