Christchurch City Sightseeing: Must See Three Attractions
Three of the best things to do in Christchurch in one day! See New Zealands military history at the Air Force Museum, with 28 fully restored aircraft representing the four ages of flight. Visit the International Antarctic Center and experience what life is like on the ice and meet the animals of Willowbank Wildlife Reserve.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Air Force Museum of New Zealand
- Entry/Admission - Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- Entry/Admission - International Antarctic Centre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cruise Port pickup
The tour then moves on to Willowbank Wildlife Reserve which contains a large variety of birds and animal life both native and introduced. See the national emblem the kiwi in its natural habitat and you'll have the opportunity to feed, and pet the animals through the reserve.
The last stop is the Air Force Museum at Wigram, New Zealand's original Air Force base. The Attraction has 28 fully restored aircraft together with newly refurbished static and interactive displays that dramatically enhance the visitors experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygiene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please wear a facemask for all transport.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.