Christchurch City to Lyttelton
Discover Christchurch from a whole new perspective when you fly over the city. See the progress of the massive rebuild and the abandoned suburbs from the 2010/2011 earthquakes. Then on the way back head over Port Hills and Lyttelton Harbour for a dramatic view of the port and coastline.
Our pilots will personalise this experience for you by sharing their local knowledge and insights of our big backyard as you fly over remarkable sights and landmarks, including; Burnside Park, Lancaster Park, Sumner Cliffs and more.
We have plenty to share with you and can’t wait for you to experience it.
per adult from
25 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Scenic flight
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Christchurch, Christchurch, Canterbury Region, South Island
See the progress of the massive rebuild and the abandoned suburbs from the 2010/2011 earthquakes.
Pass By: Sumner Beach (Cave Rock), The Esplanade Sumner Beach, Christchurch 2004 New Zealand
Fly over the white sands of Sumner Beach and see the remarkable Sumner Cliffs
Pass By: Quail Island, Lyttelton Harbour, Christchurch 8012 New Zealand
Fly past Quail Island, Canterbury's largest island.
Pass By: Port Hills, 575 Summit Road, Christchurch 8081 New Zealand
On the way back fly over the Port Hills
Pass By: Lyttelton Harbour, Lyttelton 2004 New Zealand
Fly over Lyttelton Harbour where you will see a dramatic view of the port and coastline
Departure Point :Christchurch Helicopters, 25 Aviation Drive Harewood Aviation Park, Christchurch International Airport, Christchurch 7676, New Zealand
Departure Time :4/29/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.