Christchurch Hop-On Hop-Off Tram
Welcome aboard the Christchurch Tram! Travel on our newly extended track & enjoy this unique and historic way to view the inner city. Drivers provide a live and entertaining commentary. A full circuit takes 50 minutes, includes 17 stops and there are up to four Trams operating. Trams run approximately every 15 minutes and your ticket lasts all day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tram City Tour
Route Duration: 1 dayStops on the Tram City Tour:
Attractions on the Tram City Tour:
- Cathedral Junction
Christchurch Botanic Gardens / Canterbury Museum / Avon River / Christchurch Tramway / Cashel Street / Hagley Park / Victoria Square / New Regent Street
Operates: 9am - 4.30pm
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seats are cozy and secure, but please note outside seats are not weatherproof
- Children must be accompanied on the trams at all times by a paying adult. For safety reasons, we allow one adult to supervise up to five children/infants aged 15 years and under
- Folded prams can be accommodated on board the trams
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise in advance if you are in a wheelchair
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.