Christchurch Maori Concert and Kiwi Viewing
Complete your New Zealand experience with a traditional Maori Concert. On this evening tour from Christchurch, visit the Nga Hau E Wha National Marae, where you will view a cultural performance of Maori dance and song including the famous haka!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Maori concert
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This evening, you are collected from your accommodation and transferred to the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve where you will be treated to a truly memorable cultural performance with a Maori Concert consisting of action songs, poi dances and hakas.
Following the concert, there will be the opportunity to view New Zealand's native Kiwi in its natural habitat. Willowbank is the only privately owned reserve in the world where Kiwis can be viewed in the open.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygiene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please wear a facemask for all transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.