Christchurch Sheep Farm Visit
Visit a working sheep farms set in a tranquil and picturesque location in the heart of Canterbury's sheep farm land on this tour. On your return from the sheep farm visit , you can also choose to either upgrade to include a visit to one of North Canterbury / Waipara vineyard, where you can enjoy tasting various vintages. Or, take thrilling jet boat ride on the Waimakariri River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sheep farm tour, with either morning or afternoon tea
- Winery visit and tasting (If option selected at time of booking)
- Jet Boat Ride (if option selected at time of booking)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leisure Tours, Christchurch New Zealand
Visit a working sheep farm set in tranquil and picturesque location.
Enjoy the experience of watching sheep dogs work, rounding up the flock and penning them for you to touch, examine and photograph.
A shearing demonstration has been arranged and if you wish you can have a go.
Morning or afternoon tea will be provided.
Why not combine your sheep farm visit and upgrade to include another Christchurch attraction:
Winery Visit - On your return from the sheep farm, choose to include a visit to one of Canterbury's largest vineyards. Enjoy a short tour of the winery followed by a tasting of the various vintages. .
Jet Boating Tour - After the sheep farm visit, choose to enjoy one of the most exhilarating and scenically spectacular jetboat rides available in New Zealand. Jetboat the Waimakariri River Gorge through the foothills of the Southern Alps with breathtaking views of rugged snow-capped mountains.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant on the jet boat ride
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please wear a facemask for all transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.