Christchurch Snow and Kiwi Tour
Visit the International Antarctic Centre and Willowbank Wildlife Reserve on a guided half day tour. Savor a buffet dinner and don't miss your opportunity to ride on the Hagglund all-terrain snow mobile.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Ride on the Hagglund all-terrain snow mobile
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - International Antarctic Centre
- Entry/Admission - Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not specified in the tour itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 38 Orchard Road International Antarctic Centre, Christchurch 8053 New Zealand
After pick up you will head on out to the International Antarctic Centre: a winner of the New Zealand Tourism Board's award for 'Best Visitor Attraction'. This famous attraction recreates the atmosphere of Antarctica and provides the visitor with an interactive exciting experience of this Southern Continent which very few people have the opportunity to experience first hand. Whilst at the International Antarctic Centre (and included in the tour) is a 20 minute ride on the Hagglund all-terrain snow mobile. You will also be able to enjoy a snow and ice experience with Antarctic Storm, blue penguin encounter, 4D movie, and their many interesting exhibits.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, 60 Hussey Road, Christchurch 8051 New Zealand
The tour moves on to Willowbank Wildlife Reserve where you will enjoy a wonderful five course New Zealand carvery style buffet dinner. Prior to dinner there will be time to explore the farmyard and zoo area of the reserve. Following dinner, take a tour of the Reserve where you will see kiwis in the open, eels, keas, tuatara, deer, possums and other birds and animals both native and introduced to New Zealand. The tour concludes with the return to your Christchurch accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygiene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please wear a facemask for all transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.