Classic Motorcycle Mecca - General Admission - Adult
Housed in two beautifully-restored period building in Invercargill’s inner-city, Classic Motorcycle Mecca offers visitors the chance to get up close to a dizzying array of motorcycles. With pieces dating from as far back as 1902 through to the sleekest of modern machines, the collection includes some of the most rare and significant motorcycles in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Classic Motorcycle Mecca
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Classic Motorcycle Mecca, 25 Tay Street, Invercargill 9810 New Zealand
Classic Motorcycle Mecca is the Southern Hemisphere's leading motorcycle museum. Offering New Zealand's most diverse collection, guests will find displays of Classic British, European and American bikes as well as Japanese, Motocross and Speedway. A Burt Munro tribute and an internationally significant hero bike display of Britten and Brough Superior is also on offer. Designed especially so guests can get up close and personal with the bikes and packed with quirky details, quality exhibits and interactive displays.
Departure Point :25 Tay Street, Invercargill 9810, New Zealand
Departure Time :6/14/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.