Clue Zealand - The Hunt for the Missing Monarch - An Auckland Adventure
Clue Zealand quests offer a unique way for visitors to explore Auckland, while even locals will be scratching their heads to find the answers dotted around their home town. Great fun for adults and families, if you're a fan of solving clues, this is for you!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- One Clue Zealand quest for a group of up to 6 adventurers
What's excluded :
- You will need a mobile phone with internet data
Can you solve the cryptic clues and follow the trail to find the missing monarch? You'll receive the first clue on your phone at Auckland's Aotea Square. Explore nearby to find the answer and progress to the next step. The trail will take you through city streets and over twisting trees, covering 2km and taking 1-2 hours depending on your problem solving skills. We also offer a family-friendly version for those with young adventurers.
• Aotea Square, 50 Mayoral Drive, Auckland Central, Auckland 1001 New Zealand
• Albert Park, Princes St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Point :Aotea Square, 291-297 Queen Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :12/23/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.