Coromandel and Cathedral Cove Day Trip from Auckland
This land and boat tour travels from Auckland, enjoying a drive through farmland and bushclad hills across the spine of the Coromandel Peninsular to Hahei with its beautiful beach. The Hahei Explorer 10 seater zodiac boat, will travels up to 14kms, taking you to the coastal islands of a marine reserve. The reefs, massive sea caves and bays, including the world famous Cathedral Cove will enchant you. The magnificence of this natural volcanic scenery is legendary.
Cathedral Cove, the spot featuring in The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian. This will be viewed from the boat, and you will also have the option to walk to the cove, Hahei Beach or Cooks beach depending on your fitness. A stop at Hot Water Beach where you can dig your own personal spa pool in the hot water at low tide.
The Tour is flexible with Hot Water Beach and the Boat tour for the Blowhole on the Hide tide, so we visit at Hot Water Beach maybe morning or afternoon depending on the low water tide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat ride
- Snacks and bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Cove Walk
- Entry/Admission - Hahei Explorer Cathedral Cove Boat Tour
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral Cove Walk, 65 Grange Rd S, Hahei 3591 New Zealand
We stop to enjoy the view over the Te Whanganui a Hei Marine Reserve at the top look out. We give you the option to walk down to Cathedral Cove and back (90 Minutes) this gives you the chance to take photo inside the cave and the two beaches on both sides of the cave. The other option walk down and along the Hahei Beach (30 Minutes) and we would meet you at the beach.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hahei Explorer Cathedral Cove Boat Tour, End of the beach, Wigmore Crescent, Hahei 3591, New Zealand
Hahei Explorer Cathedral Cove Boat Tour is one hour long, travels up to 14kms and takes you into the coastal islands of the marine reserve, reefs, massive sea caves and bays, including Cathedral Cove. The magnificence of this natural volcanic scenery is legendary and the approach by sea, combined with an insightful yet relaxed commentary further enhances the experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ocean Beach Road, Hot Water Beach New Zealand
we work around getting you to hot water beach around the low tide so you can experience this unique place of natural thermally heated water seeping through the sandy beach. We have time to dig in the sand and make your own spa or just enjoy the hot water on your feet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Paku, Tairua New Zealand
We drive up Mt Paku to see the view from the spectatular views. with the options to walk a little up to take photos take a 15-minute walk to the summit. The walk offers vantage points to the Tairua Harbour, Tairua and Pauanui beaches, and the islands of Castle Rock, Mercury Islands, Aldermen Islands and Slipper and Shoe Islands
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Queens Wharf
- Princes Wharf
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (minimum age 16)
- A minimum number of 2 persons for tour to operate
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.