Coromandel Coastal Walkway Day Tour ex Coromandel Town
Still the same people at the helm, just a new name. Formerly Coromandel Discovery Day Tours we have joined with Bush e Bikes to become Hike & Bike Coromandel. If anything, we have a wider range of options to suit those that prefer to hike or bike or perhaps blend a bit of both.
Explore the complete Northern Coromandel Peninsula on your way to our hidden gem, the Coromandel Coastal Walkway. No doubling back over the Walkway with our tour and that goes for the drive too. You experience new scenery all day long.
Discover our unique and remote countryside as your experienced guide drives you over our difficult and winding roads. Soak up the stories from days gone by to the current restoration of our native flora and fauna.
Take a tour with Hike & Bike Coromandel, leave the stress and worry of the drive to us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking Poles by arrangement.
- Snacks - Afternoon tea or coffee and cake. Water refills available.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Coromandel Coastal Walkway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coromandel Coastal Walkway, Stony Bay Road, Coromandel New Zealand
Your Coastal Walkway hike starts at Stony Bay and travels through regenerating native bush on a pathway once used by early Maori and European Settlers. The 10 kilometre Walkway finishes at Fletcher Bay after a downhill stretch through expansive coastal farmland with seaviews to Great Barrier Island and Beyond.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :105 Wharf Road, Coromandel 3506, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We are currently following the Level One Covid 19 Alert requirements. Our borders remain closed to overseas travellers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.