Coromandel Peninsula Discovery Experience
Heading out from central Auckland and taking the State Highway you will soon find yourself getting away from the hustle and bustle of the big little city as you start to hit the lush green countryside. Just past Bombay is the turn off towards the Coromandel – the detour will be well worth it we promise!
The rocky coves, sandy bays and ancient kauri forests of the Coromandel Peninsula are among New Zealand’s most enchanting landscapes, curling off the east coast of the North Island into the Hauraki Gulf. Just across the coast from Auckland, it’s a popular day trip destination.
This is our premium and personalised experience where we showcase the very best the Coromandel has to offer.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Drop Off to Auckland
- Pick up from Auckland
- Private Transportation
- Snacks & Water
- Cathedral Cove
- Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Glass Bottom Boat Whitianga Scenic Cruise
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glass Bottom Boat Whitianga Scenic Cruise, 16 Monk Street, Whitianga 3510, New Zealand
This is our premium and personalised experience where we showcase the very best the Coromandel has to offer. One of a kind experience that is a must to do while in New Zealand. Cruise along exploring Cathedral Cove and the Marine Reserve with stunning volcanic coastline and sea caves along the way. Our unique tour will show you the marine life without getting wet. You’ll be able to sit back and enjoy the stunning scenery and wildlife which may even include dolphins if they’re in the area!
After a breath taking journey out from the coastal waters and within a short drive, we take you down to another most unique experience to do in the Coromandel. A Magical Oasis, the mineral-rich, geo-thermal water is truly mesmerising.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Grand Mercure Auckland, 8 Customs Street East, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.