Coromandel Town Explorer
Enjoy Coromandel's most popular day trip. Visit New Zealand's only narrow gauge mountain railway with superb views and unique art features. Plus join a guided tour to Coromandel's most majestic grove of ancient Kauri. Our experienced local guide will unfold the story of the Coromandel Kauri and the rich history of the area.
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to Driving Creek Railway
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Commentary on the train and guided walk
- Entry/Admission - Driving Creek
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 380 Driving Creek Road, Coromandel 3506, New Zealand
Enjoy a 1-hour round trip on a narrow gauge mountain train through a replanted forest up to a spectacular viewing platform.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Waiau Kauri Grove, The 309 Road, Coromandel 3581 New Zealand
Step into the tranquility of the forest for an afternoon guided tour of the Coromandel’s most majestic groves of giant Kauri.
Stop At: Waiau Falls Walk, 309 Road Coromandel Town Area, Waiau New Zealand
Enjoy a short walk to the Waiau Waterfall.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Coromandel Town Carpark, Unnamed Road, Waikato 3506, New Zealand
Departure Time :12:10 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.