Cromwell Basin Flight with Alpine Landing
Our flight encompasses Central Otago's breathtakingly different and vast undulating landscapes, rugged snow-capped rocky mountains, clear blue rivers and lakes, deep gorges and tussock-clad hills. The flight offers a glimpse into the area's goldmining history, both present day and days gone by, and showcases the basin's award-winning vineyards and orchards. Enjoy a complimentary refreshment at the alpine landing site whilst you take in the remoteness and grandeur of the open space. During the flight you'll see Cromwell (inc Old Cromwell Town), Lake Dunstan, Alpine Landing site, Kawarau and Clutha Rivers, Highlands Motorsport Park, Bannockburn, AJ Hackett Nevis Bungy
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary Hot Chocolate or local fruit juice
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Highlands - Experience the Exceptional
- Entry/Admission - AJ Hackett Kawarau Bungy Centre
- Entry/Admission - Goldfields Mining Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Highlands - Experience the Exceptional, SH6 & Sandflat Road, Cromwell 9384 New Zealand
Birds eye view of the Highlands track and daily activity
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: AJ Hackett Kawarau Bungy Centre, Gibbston Valley, Queenstown 9384, New Zealand
Overfly the Nevis Bungy, watch people leap off and bounce on 134m of bunny, or swing across the canyon as they experience the Catapult.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Goldfields Mining Centre, 803 Kawarau Gorge Rd State Highway 6, Cromwell 9310 New Zealand
Birds eye view of the historic Gold mining workings in the Kawarau Gorge
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :24 Ord Road, Cromwell 9384, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum numbers apply - groups smaller than 4 will be waitlisted pending numbers.
- Snow conditions vary with time of year
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are wheelchair dependent, please contact us prior to booking to discuss your individual requirements.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.