Cromwell Heritage Precinct (CHP) Bike Rentals, Cromwell
CHP Bike Rental shop is located on the shores of Lake Dunstan, in the old historic Wisharts building at the Cromwell Heritage Precinct with the main trail just a few metres from our front doors.
The new 54km Lake Dunstan cycle trail starts just north of Pisa Moorings towards Wanaka at Smiths Way. It follows the edge of Lake Dunstan, through Cromwell to the renowned wine growing area of Bannockburn and then carries on towards the very picturesque Cornish Point which you will then enter the Cromwell Gorge to Clyde where the trail will pass New Zealand’s third largest hydroelectric dam - the Clyde Dam.
We offer a transport service to shuttle you & your bikes to the start of the trail at Smiths Way, where you then have the option of riding one way and be picked up at the end of your days ride.
There’s no better place than Central Otago wineries which Cromwell has some of the best in the region and also enjoy some amazing food at one of the local vineyards, cafes or restaurants.
per adult from
1 to 30 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bike Helmet, Bike Lock, Bike Pump & Puncture Repair Kit
What's excluded :
- Locally owned and operated we promise to offer the best prices with an outstanding service
Departure Point :Cromwell Heritage Precinct, Melmore Terrace, Cromwell 9310, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/11/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.