Cruise Boat Tour
Our drivers are locally born-and-breed. Our customers describe them as both characters and gentleman.
You will be riding in a luxury Tesla Model X - Tesla's flagship all-electric car. Luxurious, fast and fun!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tastings are only free if you buy a bottle of wine.
- Snacks - Cheese Platters are at your expense.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Napier, Napier, Hawke's Bay Region, North Island
We take a quick trip around Napier and explain its history and how it became the Art Deco Captial of the World.
Pass By: Marine Parade, Napier New Zealand
We drive down the beautiful Marine Parade and show you some of its historic and cultural highlights - all while telling you about the history of Hawkes Bay and New Zealand.
Stop At: Tukituki River, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
We journey up the Tukituki River Valley and stop for an amazing photo opportunity.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Craggy Range, 253 Waimarama Road Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, Hastings 4294 New Zealand
We stop at the stunning Craggy Range Winery for a wine tasting - and, if you like, a cheese platter. Wine tastings do cost but are free if you end up buying a bottle of wine. Cheese platters vary in price.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Te Mata Peak Road, Hastings 4130 New Zealand
We take you all the way to the very top of Te Mata Peak where you get a 360-degree view of the Hawkes Bay. On a fine day, you can see all the way across to the snow-capped mountains in the centre of New Zealand.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Arataki Honey Visitor Centre, 66 Arataki Road, Havelock North 4157 New Zealand
We stop at the amazing Arataki Honey Visitor's Centre where you can taste up to 9 varieties of honey. This is the home of Manuka Honey - with medicinal qualities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Napier i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 100 Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
For cruise boat tours, we usually pick you up from the Napier iSite. However, if you are staying overnight, we can pick you from anywhere in Hawkes Bay.Airports
- Hawkes Bay Airport, Napier New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.