Cruise Milford NZ Small Boutique Cruise Experience
Join this tour for an uncrowded boutique small boat cruise on Milford Sound. The only cruise company at Milford Sound to limit passenger numbers on-board, they offer comfortable luxury lounge style seating and superb customer service, an unforgettable experience is guaranteed. The smaller boats will get you up close and personal with the local wildlife like seals, dolphins and penguins in their marine habitat.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Complimentary coffee, tea and biscuits on-board all sailings
What's excluded :
- No food sold on-board the cruise
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
The best thing about Milford Sound Cruises is that the weather doesn’t matter! On a sunny day, it is beautiful and on a wet day it is spectacular! Fiordland has some of the worlds highest waterfalls and they are a popular feature of Milford Sound. In all weather, you will see water cascading down massive cliffs into the sea.
Milford Sound is in the Fiordland National Park, which is part of the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage site which covers 26,000km² and encompassing four national parks. It is widely considered to be one of the World’s top travel destinations.
At Cruise Milford we know that you will have a wonderful and truly memorable day out on your Milford Sound cruise. We love sharing the natural beauty of this special place to visitors and your captain will inform you about the Sound, it’s history and wildlife.
Pass By: Mitre Peak, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Mitre Peak is the most photographed mountain located in New Zealand
Pass By: Cruise Milford, 1 Milford Sound Hwy, Milford Sound 9679 New Zealand
Uncrowded cruise with uninterrupted views of this UNESCO World Heritage area.
Pass By: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Explore beautiful Milford Sound up close and personal
Departure Point :Cruise Milford, 1 Milford Sound Highway, Milford Sound 9679, New Zealand
Departure Time :1:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please feel free to bring your own food on-board the cruise.
- Please note proof of age for children is required upon check-in at Milford Sound
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- From November to March we recommend to plan an extra 40min to find a car park
- For any extra information regarding the drive, transport or the cruise please contact us via phone or email
- Most travelers can participate
- The main car park at Milford Sound has a $10/hr charge
- Free car park on the corner of Milford Road and Deepwater basin, a shuttle comes around every 20min to bring people to the visitor terminal
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- New Zealand's government has introduced and Alert Level system with 4 stages. We are currently at Level 1 meaning no social distancing, face mask or any other precautions are required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.