Cruise Milford Small Group Day Tour from Queenstown
The limited passenger numbers on our modern Mercedes Sprinter Vans make for a much more personal experience. It also allows us to stop more often for photos and short walks than the big 50-seater coaches (up to 12 stops along the way). We connect with Milford Sound's only boutique small boat cruise. Passenger numbers on the cruise are limited to 50% of the boats capacity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - a packed lunch is included, please advise us of any allergies or dietary requirements you may have
- Boutique Small Boat Cruise at Milford Sound
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Join our boutique small boat cruise at Milford Sound. Passenger numbers on all cruises are limited to half of the boat's capacity offering a much more personal and uncrowded experience. The cruise has a duration of 1hr and 45min and includes free coffee, tea and biscuits.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Fiordland National Park, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
We do up to 10 stops along the way to Milford Sound for photo opportunities or short walks
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Te Anau, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
We stop here for a 30min refreshment break. You can have some breakfast at one of the many cafes or go for a short walk down to the lakefront area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mitre Peak, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
We cruise past one of the most photographed mountains in the world
Departure Point :Frankton Terminus, Otago 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call us to confirm your pickup location at least 24hrs before your tour departs. We will give you the correct pick up time and any further information required for you day tour.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We follow New Zealand's Ministry of Health guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.