Cruise, Walk & Sail
Cruise on a water taxi to Anchorage Bay, passing Split Apple Rock, beaches and bays. Enjoy a 1.5 hour walk along the Pitt Head loop track with panoramic views over the Park, taking you to one of our favourite beaches at Te Pukatea Bay, and then back to Anchorage. Join the yacht at 1.30pm for your afternoon sailing enjoying the antics of NZ fur seals along the way. Catch the sea breeze, sail out to sea and back to Kaiteriteri.
- 3 hour afternoon Sail
- 40 minute water taxi transfer
- Freedom walk in the National Park
- Complimentary tea & coffee on board
- Local knowledgeable skipper
- Day 1 : Cruise Walk & Sail40 min water taxi from Kaiteriteri to Anchorage, 1.5 hour freedom walk along the Pitt Head loop track, followed by your 3 hour scenic Sail from Anchorage back to Kaiteriteri.Meals :None
Please select your Water taxi departure time of either: 9am or 10.30am
Departure from Kaiteriteri, check in 30 minutes prior to chosen taxi time. Allow 40minutes water taxi transfer to the National Park.
Free dom walk at your own leisure, following the marked signs on the Pitt Head loop track.
Sail departs Anchorage beach at 1:30pm, please check in with your skipper by 1pm.
Sail returns to Kaiteriteri Beach at 4:30pm
Lunch available at extra cost of nett $16 per person
Transfers from Nelson or Motueka at an additional cost per person.