Departure Transfer: Dunedin Central City Centre Hotels to Dunedin Airport
Book an departure transfer from your Dunedin City Centre hotel to the Dunedin Airport so you won't spend extra time waiting for a taxi or other transportation.You will be collected from your accommodation doorstep and transferred to Dunedin Airport. They'll even help you with your luggage.
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from hotel to airport
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
With modern and spacious minivans capable of seating up to 11 passengers, and a huge trailer accommodating luggage of all shapes and sizes, you'll have a job filling up a Super Shuttle.
This transfer must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival so get in early and book online today!
Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's easy.
Departure Point :
Please be ready and waiting 10 minutes before the pickup time.
Departure Time :Your pickup time will be determined by your flight departure time.
Return Detail :
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed two (2) pieces of luggage equivalent to standard airline allowances and one (1) piece of hand luggage.
- Extra items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item, these charges may change without notice. Outsized luggage items larger than a maximum combined dimension (length and width and height) of 158cm and all bikes, surfboards, skis, snowboards, large boxes or non-suitcase type items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item.
- All vehicles have seatbelts and it is recommend that you bring your child's car seat with you when you travel.
- Important: Transfers are to & from the Dunedin City Centre only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers