Dinner at Walter Peak High Country Farm and Cruise from Queenstown
Get a taste of New Zealand farm life with dinner at Walter Peak Country Farm. Start your evening cruising along the calm waters of Lake Wakatipu from Queenstown on board the TSS Earnslaw, a 1912 vintage steam ship, to arrive at Walter Peak Country Farm. Enjoy a gourmet BBQ buffet dinner in the Colonel's Homestead, as the resident pianist provides background music during dinner. On cooler nights, the open fire creates a cozy atmosphere. After dinner, you have the option to watch a farm show or relax in the bar before returning to Queenstown on the TSS Earnslaw.
Please be sure to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure to check in.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - BBQ buffet dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip cruise
- Farm Show
- Entry/Admission - Lake Wakatipu
- Entry/Admission - Walter Peak Station Wharf
- Entry/Admission - Colonel’s Homestead Restaurant
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Travel across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak High Country Farm and return.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Walter Peak Station Wharf, Beach Bay, Walter Peak 9793, New Zealand
Join an entertaining farm experience which gives an insight into life in the New Zealand high country including a sheep shearing demonstration.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colonel’s Homestead Restaurant, Walter Peak 9793, New Zealand
Enjoy a dining experience that's unlike any other in Queenstown. Relax in the unique ambiance of the Colonel's Homestead Restaurant at Walter Peak while the chefs prepare a Gourmet BBQ on the grill.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :88 Beach Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Interpretation handouts: German, Japanese, Thai, Korean, and Chinese
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.