Discover Waitakere hike & private chef
We will meet at the Swanson station on early evening and head out towards to the Waitakere mountains which is a historic and spectacular place. Waitakere would be considered to be a hidden gem since many seem to forget about it when thinking about Auckland. The scenic drive will take us to iconic and beautiful hiking or waterfall spot, where I will show you the most "instagrammable" locations to get that perfect and memorable shot.
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - chef's select 3 course lunch or dinner. power snacks for adventure
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- first aid and safety gear
What's excluded :
Depending on the weather that day, and desired distance for our group we can choose to walk the steep bits and the flat. Before you know it, we will be escaping the hectic hustle and bustle and be in the relaxing bush surrounded with all that nature has to offer. As we proceed onto the route we will reach such scenic view that not even a camera can do it justice, although they will be great for Instagram to make all your friends wishing they had joined you in Auckland.
This tour is customizable for everyone, from the season runner to the less experienced, we can work at your pace. Kindly, let me know what your normal walking distance is and I will adjust the tour to find a middle ground for us. We always have options!
This experience will take you off the beaten path into some of Auckland’s untouched trails to experience a bit of Auckland’s hidden beauty. Looking forward to our hike!
• Mokoroa Falls, Horseman Road, Waitakere City, Auckland 0782 New Zealand
Departure Point :Swanson, Auckland 0612, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
I usually pick yiu up from the meeting spot but I'd be abke to pick you up from the Auckland city as well.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.