Dolphin Swimming and Watching E-Ko-Tour from Picton
Swim near wild dolphins in the calm sheltered waters of the scenic Marlborough Sounds on this half-day tour. Qualified guides will be there to make sure you (and the dolphins) have an enjoyable and safe experience. They will also help you spot some of the five species of dolphins that frequent the waters of the Sounds. The Department of Conservation full permits allows you to seek out and experience with all species of marine mammals that live in the Sounds. With guidance from your tour operator, travel where the wildlife is and respectfully interact with these amazing creatures.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Mask and Snorkel
- Booties and Hoods (if needed)
- Hot and cold Drinks
- Chocolate biscuits
- Entry/Admission - Marlborough Sounds
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marlborough Sounds, Picton New Zealand
Cruise the Majestic Marlborough Sounds looking for up to 5 species of Dolphin. The calmest Dolphin experience in New Zealand.
Get amazing up-close encounters with an E-Ko Tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :E-Ko Tours, 1 Wellington Street, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.