Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruise from Queenstown
Be struck by the beautiful silence of Doubtful Sound as you cruise the crystal waters and take in the breathtaking scenery. Journey across Lake Manapouri, cross over the 670-meter high Wilmot Pass and enjoy a 2 hour and 45-minute cruise through pure serenity that is Doubtful Sound.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Cruise around Doubtful Sound in the beautiful Fiordland National Park.
Stop At: Doubtful Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Take in the scenery and wildlife aboard our comfortable catamaran. Our on board nature guides will be giving an informative commentary throughout the journey.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
Stop At: Lake Manapouri, New Zealand
Cruise across Lake Manapouri to the Wilmot Pass. Take in the amazing mountain scenery from on board a modern catamaran.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Board a luxury coach in Queenstown and travel along the shores of Lake Wakatipu and through rolling countryside to Manapouri township.
Pass By: Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Begin your journey in Queenstown, where you will board one of our luxury coaches for travelling to Manapouri.
Stop At: Manapouri, Manapouri, Southland Region, South Island
Your first stage of the journey ends in Manapouri, and will continue from here with a 50 minute catamaran cruise across the townships stunning lake.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Te Anau, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
Our coaches will make a brief stop in Te Anau to pick up other passengers. Take this time to enjoy the scenery in the amazing part of the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :37 Camp Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :6:55 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes, waterproof jacket and warm clothing
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: During survey the Patea Explorer will be substituted with another vessel from the Real Journeys fleet
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 135 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Government regulations strictly adhered to. Covid Tracing App QR Code displayed- for those not using the app there is a paper sign-in sheet.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.