Drivers Obsession at Off Road NZ
Rugged and remote, the trail is full of unknowns with plenty of thrills along the way. With instruction from a professional guide, you can tackle terrain made for 4WD adventures. Tight, twisting bends, deep muddy holes, a seven metre-high luge, steep climbs and thrilling descents – this is uncharted territory with challenges that come thick and fast.This is an unforgettable self-drive 4WD adventure using high-performance 4WD Suzuki Jimny's with automatic transmission and power steering. No previous 4WD experience necessary, drivers require a valid driver’s license. Next up, Karting on New Zealand's newest and longest state of the art outdoor KartSport circuit.Situated at the Rotorua International KartSport Raceway the track is 1.2km long, 8 metres wide, and includes a 150 metre straight, you will also take on 11 corners and 6 hairpins. We are operating Sodi 390cc 4 stroke karts imported from France, they can reach speeds close to 100km/hour.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Full safety briefing and equipment provided
- Wet weather protection gear
- International 1.2km Outdoor Kartsport Circuit
- Professional Guide/ Instructor
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Available for purchase on site
- Snacks - Available for purchase on site
Drive yourself into unknown territory on the 4WD Bush Safari. Your guide ahead will instruct you through challenging, unique terrain in New Zealand native forest. Then get race ready and feel the G-force intensify as you take on New Zealand’s longest 1.2km outdoor circuit.
Departure Point :Off Road NZ, 193 Amoore Road, RD2, Rotorua 3072, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be a minimum of 14 years old and 1.4 meters tall
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- New Zealand currently does not require business to enforce Covid19 safety procedures, when our alert levels require it we will be strictly monitoring and enforcing the above as well as extra.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.