Dunedin Onshore Cruise Group Tour
Dunedin Onshore Cruise Tours for your small group of up to six or 11 by advance booking subject to availability. Heritage and Wildlife abounds and enjoy a personal and fun tour with you local chauffeur/guide.
Dunedin welcomes you to the delightful Port Chalmers and the many unique aspects on your special day tour.
Whatever your interests surround yourself with the Scottish feel of this region.
Your Chauffeur will take you on a historical journey of beautiful landscapes, stunning Port Chalmers high top views and many options to choose from, including Larnach Castle, the only registered castle in New Zealand.
Otago Peninsula with sightings of the Albatross soaring above the cliffs and protecting their nesting ground. History of the lighthouse and the inhabitants of long ago. Travel the inland route for scenic options of the Pacific Ocean views and the countryside. Returning along the Coastal seaside route as you return from the Peninsula.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Larnach Castle & Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Larnach Castle & Gardens, 145 Camp Rd Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
Larnach Castle the only registered castle in New Zealand. Discover how it was to live in these times of early New Zealand. Wander the grounds of amazing plants and trees. Visit the Ballroom that holds events of the era and a Cafe to relax
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
The Soaring Albatross across the cliffs and the Yellow Eyes Penguins greet you here. Take the inland route and visit the castle and continue on to the Peninsular for this amazing experience and the seacoast by return for many high point photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, 228 Stuart St, Dunedin 9016 New Zealand
The Hub of Dunedin holds much heritage especially the Cathedral with over 250 organ pipes and beautiful choir music. While here you can also visit the art gallery and stop at Nova Cafe for a large donut and syringe to add your favourite cream.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet your chauffeur at the Passenger pick up office when you are directed from the ship. Your Chauffeur has made an appointment time to meet you. Usually it is around 9:30 am depending on your ships arrival.Ports
- Port Chalmers
- Port Chalmers Dunedin
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will offer health and safety briefing before getting out of the vehicle at each venue or activity as they could have specific requirements that this guide will apply. If possible we will all stay together in our social distancing group and sanitiser will be taken with us at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.