E-Scooter Tours New Zealand - Waterfront Cruise Tour.
Auckland is blessed to have one of the most beautiful harbours in the world, and some fantastic yachts and boats sailing it.
Join your guide kiwi guide through Westhaven & Viaduct Marinas, learning about past and future development, whilst seeing some amazing ships as they come and go.
Beginning in Westhaven Marina, we weave our way through the city, past the America's Cup Village, Super Yacht Marina, and the Waitemata Harbour waterfront.
Silo Park is also a welcome attraction, with great public spaces, restaurants and bars, your guide will inform you on where to go for lunch, dinner or beyond.
Designed for those wanting a flat ride, on easy wide pathways, whether your boat & ocean mad, or simply wish to see a fantastic part of Auckland in a quick and relaxed way.
Please allow for a maximum time of 2 hours. This tour, has an average run time of 1.5 hours, however if you're pushed for time or want for longer, please contact us for a condensed/extended route option.
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of E-scooter and helmet
What's excluded :
- No food or drink is provided.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westhaven Marina, 137 Westhaven Drive, Auckland 1011 New Zealand
We will learn to safely operate the E-scooters in Westhaven Marina Car Park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Silo Park, Corner Beaumont Street and Jellicoe, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
See the ever changing Super Yacht visitors with views of Auckland Harbour Bridge & Westhaven Marina
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Viaduct Harbour Ave, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Look up! You'll see Emirates Team New Zealand's America's Cup winning AC72 sailing catamaran.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Z Pier, St Marys Bay, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age of 15 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.