EARLYBIRD Individual Shark Ride
Hydro Attack is the world's first operator of the Seabreacher X watercraft and totally unique.
Why Hydro Attack?
- Currently Queenstown is the only place in the Southern Hemisphere you can go for a ride in these awesome machines.
- It's great in winter. Stay dry and cosy in the cockpit - our inflatable aircraft seal and thick acrylic canopy keeps the cockpit protected from the water and the weather.
- Our submersible shark dives up to 2 metres/ 5 feet under the water at speeds of 40km per hour and can stay underwater for up to 25 seconds.
- The shark jumps up to 6 metres/18 feet out of the water, thats the full length of the shark.
- Speeds across the water at 80 kilometres per hour.
- Hydro Attack is a one-on-one product, as the only passenger, your customer can decide how wild or mild they want their trip to be.
- The new fully vectored thrust system mimics the tail articulation of real aquatic animals like the shark.
- The Rotaxx 260hp supercharged engine means the Seabreacher X has one of the best horsepower to weigh ratios of any performance vehicle in the water or on land.
- Each Seabreacher X is custom-built with a one of a kind paint job.
Minimum age is 6 years old. Parental or guardian's permission is required.
A weight restriction of 105kg/230 lbs and a height restriction of 6ft 4/193cm applies. Due to the cosy confines of the cockpit we need to make sure that all our passengers can get in and out of the cockpit quickly and safely in the unlikely event of an emergency. If your customer is over the height or weight restriction we would need them to come down to our operating berth prior to booking so one of our team can assess whether they would be comfortable in the craft. Please contact the Hydro Attack team if you are unsure whether to book them or not.
Hydro Attack can be weather dependent. Hydro Attack’s operation can be affected by high swell on the lake caused by wind or stormy conditions so we ask that you get your customers to call our freephone number 0508 HYDRO ATTACK (493 7628) to do a weather check TWO HOURS before their trip departs.
per adult from
- Life jacket, ear muffs, photos and footage on USB (optional extra)
- Day 1 : The Early bird gets the savings.It's time to scream in the shark machine. Operating from our berth in central Queenstown we will take you on an adrenaline-packed ride out on stunning Lake Wakatipu. Like a stunt plane on the water - sit back in the cockpit and get ready to feel the g-forces as our expert pilot gives you an experience you'll never forget. Looking through the F-16 fighter grade glass of the semi-submersible shark you will see the sky disappear as your pilot descends into a long dive under the water only to then breach the surface and launch the entire 6 metres of the shark in the air. We can roll on a 90′ angle, do tight doughnut turns and reach top speeds of 80 kph on water and 40 kph while diving underwater. Each shark takes one passenger so trips are one-on-one with our pilot. One things for sure, a ride in a Hydro Attack shark gets the heart pumping. So there is only one question left. HOW WILD OR MILD DO YOU WANT TO GO? Customers need to check in 10 minutes before their trip departure time so allow up to 25 minutes for the whole experience for 1 - 2 riders and 40 minutes for 3 - 4 riders. Trips can be weather dependent. Please phone us on our free phone number (0508 493 762) for a weather check TWO HOURS before your trip departure time. Minimum age 6 years old and weight/height restrictions apply. Each shark takes one rider and we provide the pilot. We don't offer accommodation pickups.Meals :None
Departs from our kiosk on the Lapsley Butson Wharf by Perky's Floating Bar on the Queenstown lakefront in cnetral Queenstown.
We offer a digital photo/footage package on a Hydro Attack USB for $45 NZD and Hydro Attack branded sunglasses for $10 NZD. Sorry these aren't comissionable.