Electric Mountain Bike Hire on Queenstown Trail
Electric Bikes enable you to go further, faster, with less effort!
Our fleet of Electric Bikes are the latest model Merida E-Big range. These pedal-assisted front suspension E-Bikes are perfectly suited for exploring the Queenstown Trail network.
Upon pick up our local, knowledgeable team will clearly explain how they operate so you get the most out of your ride - our e-bikes are nice and simple to operate.
Flatten those hills, go further and explore more and enjoy a great ride hassle free with Queenstown's Trails most experienced bike operator!
We guarantee you'll have a blast!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Queenstown Trail Map
- Recommendations from a local experienced team
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Hire a premium Electric-Mountain Bike and explore the beautiful Queenstown Trail network.
As Queenstown's trails most experienced bike tour operator, our knowledgeable team will provide you with all the local tips to make you e-bike riding experience the best it can be.
We'll provide a helmet and detailed map of the trail so you get the best experience out of your ride.
Choose either a half day (up to 4 hours) or a full day (up to 8 hours).
Adults and children must be over 145cm tall to fit electric bikes.
Departure Point :9 Duke Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :Half Day E-Bike Hire 5/1/2021 - 8/31/2021
9/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Full Day E-Bike Hire 5/1/2021 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
9/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.