Essential Wanaka: Jet Boat - Walk - Helicopter - 4WD Safari
Your Essential Wanaka brings you the best Wanaka has to offer by Jet boat, Guided Walk, Helicopter with Glacier Landing and 4WD in a seamlessly joined day of adventure.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Picnic Lunch (fill roll, muffin, fruit, musli bar)
- Afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guides
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
With the Essential Wanaka package, you will jet boat journey up the beautiful braided rivers of the glorious Matukituki Valley, made famous in the Lord of the Rings movie. Traveling at 80kph, with 360 degree spins, you’ll have the chance to take full advantage of the stunning views of towering alpine landscapes. Having seen the landscape from below we’ll then take to the skies for a scenic helicopter flight and glacier landing.
The heli tour will take you over the stunning panoramas of Mt. Aspiring National Park to marvel at the beautiful, river valleys and astounding glaciers, descending to a glacier landing for photographs then on to a pleasurable guided nature walk through ancient native beech forests to a secluded waterfall to relax in the early evening light.
After a picnic lunch by the rivers edge we take you on an intimate adventure by 4 wheel drive through the private back roads of West Wanaka High Country Station. You will have close up encounters with red deer, angus cattle, alpaca and more, as well as stunning scenic landscapes of mountains, and lakes.
• Ridgeline Adventures, Wanaka 9382 New Zealand
Departure Point :103 Ardmore Street, Otago 9305, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Low level of fitness required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.