Explore Shantytown Heritage Park & Gold Panning
Try your luck at Gold Panning, enjoy a Steam Train Ride and listen to the stories told from the old time gold miners at the Holographic Theatre.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Shantytown Heritage Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shantytown Heritage Park, 316 Rutherglen Rd Paroa, Greymouth 7805 New Zealand
Explore the heritage of the West Coast when visiting Shantytown Heritage Park. A 1800's replica of the gold rush days with over 30 historical buildings to explore, gold panning, china town, take a steam train ride and the holographic theatre. Along with the gem stone and mineral club display, cafe and bar onsite. Dress up in the period costumes for your take home photo!
It is recommend you spend at least 2-3 hours onsite. Entry includes gold panning and transport to and from Shantytown Heritage Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Greymouth i-SITE Visitor Centre at the Railway Station
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.