Fishing and Dining Experience with Wine Tasting in Queenstown
Wine Fishing in Queenstown! Join us with your other half and enjoy a superb day out fishing, wining and dining.
This is a private tour with your own guide who will share their Central Otago fishing and wine knowledge and take you to all the best local spots.
You will begin with a delicious breakfast at a local cafe before you sample some of Central Otago's finest wines with your very own private wine tasting. You will then get to travel to some of New Zealand's most scenic locations where you will fish for trout and salmon.
Spend the afternoon sitting back and relaxing while you enjoy a gourmet platter full of the best local, fresh ingredients.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fishing Equipment & Licences
What's excluded :
- Start your day off right with a delicious meal and coffee while you take in the crisp Queenstown air.
Immerse yourself in an exceptional world of Otago’s premium wines during your private wine tasting.
Catch a trophy trout or salmon in the surrounding crystal-clear waters of the Southern Alps.
Sit back and relax while you enjoy a gourmet platter of seasonal produce and local ingredients, served right on the bank of the river.
• Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
• Gourmet Platter
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.