Fishing and Sightseeing Boat Charter
The Captain is a unique kiwi with a friendly and helpful disposition.
Over the years I have been referred to as Captain Lozza and it’s stuck. I have been fishing these waters for the past 20 years in a variety of vessels and I am very familiar with the Hauraki Gulf which makes the sightseeing option one that won't leave clients disappointed. I have been lucky to have learnt from the best, he has vast experience as a commercial and recreational fisher in the Hauraki and especially the Coromandel region. As is the case with most traditional hunting disciplines, the Master passes on his skills and knowledge to the apprentice. I was the apprentice for many years, also learning from other great anglers and after completing my SRL Skippers ticket last year I have graduated to Master. I know a lot about fishing and guarantee to show you a good time and will do my best to assist you in landing the big one!
Let me customise your experience to ignite your fishing or sightseeing pleasure!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Fishing in the far reaches of the Hauraki Gulf. Sight seeing tours around the various islands which also includes Dolphin watching.
Hooked Up Charters is a recreational fishing provider, ideally for people who have a desire or passion for catching big snapper and kingfish in the outer Hauraki Gulf.
Hooked Up has five fishing charter packages ranging from full day charters to overnight fishing trips for both groups and individuals. We can customise a fishing tour package to suit the desires of customers – please inquire via our contact page.
Fishing trip overview:
We meet at Half Moon Bay jetty or the closest one to you.
We are usually on the water by 7.00am depending on the package and season.
You’re welcome to bring your own fishing gear, but we have extra fishing gear for hire for $20.
Please bring some food, refreshments and some warm clothing, including appropriate footwear.
Plenty of parking nearby.
Don’t forget to bring a big chilly bin for all the fish you’re going to catch. Please leave the chilly bin in your car for transporting home as there is plenty of fish storage on the boat.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange to pick you up where is ever convenient for location.Ports
- Half Moon Bay
- Westhaven Auckland
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.