Fishing Charter - Lake Mapourika
Join us on a fishing charter that you'll never forget! The Hanna-k can seat a large group comfortably inside the cabin area, and can have four fisherman out on the back deck and one spinning off the front platform.
The Skipper will provide on board commentary and share his fishing expertise throughout the trip. Feel free to BYO (bring you own) food and beverages. We provide complimentary hot and cold refreshments. The scenery on Lake Mapourika will keep even the non-fishers engaged and having fun!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fishing Equipment
- Courtesy Transport (if required)
- Local Guide
- Complimentary hot drinks
- On board toilet facility
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Franz Josef
What's excluded :
- Fishing Licenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glacier Country Lake Tours, Franz Josef, Westland National Park (Te Wahipounamu) 7856 New Zealand
Meet with us at our office in Franz Josef Glacier where we can sort you out with Fishing Licenses and provide courtesy transport (if you require) to Lake Mapourika for your Fishing Adventure!
All fishing equipment is provided, and Licenses cost an additional $34 (NZD). Feel free to BYO (bring your own) food and beverage on board. We provide complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
• The Hanna-K is designed for the West Coast and is fully covered to keep you warm and dry in any weather conditions.
• There is a toilet facility on board
• No previous experience required
• Brown Trout can be caught ALL YEAR
• Lake Mapourika is stocked annually with Salmon and there's also sea-run Quinnat Salmon to be caught as well Fishing Seasons:
Brown Trout can be caught all year around.
Quinnat Salmon (both sea-run and lake salmon) can be caught from October 1st to March 31st annually.
Departure Point :Lake Mapourika Recreational Area, Waiho 7886, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 24 Hr. Fishing Licenses must be purchased additionally at our office on 64 Cron St. before your tour. Cost of: $34 NZD
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.