Learn the basic concepts of Freediving & practice with a professional diver
This program provides you with the training & knowledge required to safely freedive with a buddy in pool/confined water environments to a depth of five meters. You will earn the SSI Basic Freediving certification on completion.
per adult from
What's included :
- SSI Basic Freediving Certification (on completion)
What's excluded :
- Fins, Mask and Wetsuit
This program provides you with the training and knowledge required to safely freedive with a buddy in pool/confined water environments to a depth of five meters.
Departure Point :Auckland, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.