Freedom kayaking Abel Tasman gives you the independence to see the wonders of the coastline at your own pace. Kahu Kayaks will equip you with everything you need to have an enjoyable and safe sea kayaking experience, NOTE: for two or more people, Double Kayaks used unless group has uneven number
per adult from
What's included :
- Sea Kayak. kayaking equipment
What's excluded :
- Navigate yourself along the wonders of the Abel Tasman Coastline. Freedom kayaking allows you the independence to explore it at your own pace. All Freedom hires begin with a comprehensive and practical kayak briefing. Instruction is given on packing your kayak, trip planning, use of equipment and safety issues, along with expected weather and sea conditions for the duration of your trip. A Guide will accompany you on the start of your journey to help with paddling techniques and give any final advice to make your adventure as safe as it is enjoyable.
Departure Point :325 Sandy Bay-Marahau Road, Marahau 7197, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.