Full & Half Day Hardtail Cruiser Bike Hire (Giant Talon 3 - 2020 model)
We are there when you need us – open 365 days a year, 7am to LATE (earlier bike drop-offs by arrangement – no problems).
The only bike hire company open every day of the year (we have got Santa to help us on Christmas Day).
Locally owned and operated – over 20 years experience in local tourism.
Bikes dropped off and picked up directly to your doorstep.
All bikes come with locks, puncture repair kits, helmets, plus local maps and advice to ensure you have a great time exploring the area.
Bikes serviced and checked regularly.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Repair kits
- Custom maps with highlights marked
- Water bottles with holders
- Instant support from the team
What's excluded :
- There are a vast amount of stunning trails in one of the most pristine parts of the world to choose from. Our beautifully engineered bikes are perfect for these adventures - All package's come with repair kits, maps, helmets, water bottles with holders and instant support from our team.
Whether it's a full day or half-day, there are plenty of beautiful sights to see in Queenstown from world-renowned wineries to Lord of the Rings scenery and picturesque mountains and crystal clear lakes.
Our team will arrange a time and a place to size up the bikes at your convenience, be it your hotel or Airbnb. Then they will explain safety equipment, maps, bike mechanics and answer any questions you may have about your day. Our team has plenty of local knowledge to make your day run smoothly so don't hesitate to ask about hotspots, scenery or where to get the best coffee! A staff member will always be on call during your ride in case of an unfortunate accident or repair.
Just a simple text at the end of the day to let us know where we can pick up the bikes and we will collect all your gear at your convenience. Shuttle services from anywhere in our region are also possible at a small fee and can be added on at any time if the weather turns bad or fatigue kicks in. We suggest giving our team an idea of your route so we can estimate return times to avoid delays. Alternatively, if you're unable to keep in touch and have pre-arranged plans, we can agree on a location to leave the bikes with the locks provided. Simple!
ABOUT THE BIKE
From the largest bike manufacturer in the world, Giant brings you the brand new "Talon 3". A cross country front suspension pedal bike. Priced at $829 RRP it's one of Giant flagship products, and with top of the range specs all around; this bike means business! Suitable for beginners to experts with a carefully made lightweight frame, you're sure to find the riding experience world-class. We have bikes in S, M, L and XL suitable for heights of 163cm-198cm / 5'4"-6'6". All are Talons are the upgraded 29" tyre version.
Departure Point :Camp Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
We drop off and pickup all gear direct to your accommodation/agreed meeting point.
AirportsFrankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.