Full & Half Day Premium E-Bike Hire (Giant Fathom E+3 - 2020 model)
We are there when you need us – open 365 days a year, 7am to LATE (earlier bike drop-offs by arrangement – no problems).
The only bike hire company open every day of the year (we have got Santa to help us on Christmas Day).
Locally owned and operated – over 20 years experience in local tourism.
Bikes dropped off and picked up directly to your doorstep.
All bikes come with locks, puncture repair kits, helmets, plus local maps and advice to ensure you have a great time exploring the area.
Bikes serviced and checked regularly.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Pick-up (if the option is selected)
What's excluded :
- Our fleet of brand NEW electric bikes have been recognised as one of the most efficient modes of transport to take you into the heart of Queenstown's beauty. With an average range of 80km, you will see all this and more as you set off on your adventure. The bikes are set for a full day, so there will be no need for you to wait for the bike to charge. These bikes are waiting for you!
There are a vast amount of stunning trails in one of the most pristine parts of the world to choose from. Our beautifully engineered E-bikes are perfect for these adventures - All package's come with repair kits, maps, helmets, water bottles with holders and instant support from our team.
Whether it's a full day or half-day, there are plenty of beautiful sights to see in Queenstown from world-renowned wineries to Lord of the Rings scenery and picturesque mountains and crystal clear lakes.
ABOUT THE BIKE
From the largest bike manufacturer in the world, Giant brings you the future of bikes... The "Fathom E+3". A cross country, front suspension pedal-assisted bike. Priced at $4,199 RRP, it's Giant's flagship E-bike and, with no expense spared, this bike means serious business! Suitable for beginners to experts, the aircraft-grade aluminum frame will ensure your riding experience is world-class. We have bikes in S, M, L and XL suitable for heights of 163cm-198cm / 5'4"-6'6".
HOW DO I USE AN E-BIKE?
Like any bike, you can pick this beauty up and pedal away. The real magic comes when you awaken the Japanese Yamaha motor system, located elegantly over your left thumb. One-click of the power button to start her up, another click for assisted pedal power matched at 75% of your power output, one more click to take it up a notch to match your actual leg power, with an additional four more modes to take it to super-man mode at 350%. Hills will never feel the same again! This bike's safety feature is that its motor tops out at 32km/h so that the kid in you doesn't get too carried away. If you have a smartphone, you can download Giant's handy free app to track maps, distances and power. Available on Apple and Android.
Our team will arrange a time and a place to size up the bikes at your convenience, be it your hotel or Airbnb. Then they will explain safety equipment, maps, bike mechanics and answer any questions you may have about your day. Our team has plenty of local knowledge to make your day run smoothly so don't hesitate to ask about hotspots, scenery or where to get the best coffee! A staff member will always be on call during your ride in case of an unfortunate accident or repair.
Just a simple text at the end of the day to let us know where we can pick up the bikes and we will collect all your gear at your convenience. Shuttle services from anywhere in our region are also possible at a small fee and can be added on at any time if the weather turns bad or fatigue kicks in. We suggest giving our team an idea of your route so we can estimate return times to avoid delays. Alternatively, if you're unable to keep in touch and have pre-arranged plans, we can agree on a location to leave the bikes with the locks provided. Simple!
Departure Point :Camp Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
We drop off and pickup all gear direct to your accommodation/agreed meeting point.
AirportsFrankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.