Full-Day Alpine Heliski Adventure
Let us fly you deep into New Zealand's Southern Alps, where our expert guides will safely lead you through incredible, untouched terrain and pristine powder.
Choose your own package based on number of runs: are you a beginner to intermediate skier or rider? The 3 run day is a perfect introduction to heliskiing. Are you an advanced to expert skier or rider? The 8 run day provides a true back-country challenge. And of course you will be provided everything in between.
You will be provided transport to and from the heli launch area. Plan on a full day, lasting from approximately 8 am until 4 pm. All our packages also include a hot, gourmet lunch on the mountain, which is the perfect time to take in the breathtaking views and snap some photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Heliski package ordered
- Landing and facility fees
- National Park fees
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Skis are not included but are available for hire locally
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Transport to the heliski location followed by a full day of heliskiing in the mountains surrounding Queenstown and Wanaka. Lunch provided on the mountain.
Departure Point :The Bakery Queenstown, 37 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.