Full-Day Best of Auckland City Tour (private vehicle and guide)
Learn about the early history of Auckland with a visit to Cornwall Park and one tree hill, one of Auckland's many volcano's. We visit the Holy Trinity Cathedral a beautiful example of Pacific style stain glass windows and St Mary’s, New Zealand Kauri timber Gothic cathedral. You will enjoy the beautiful gardens in the Auckland Domain, along the way you will see beautiful examples of early colonial homes, and driving along Tamaki Drive to Mission Bay, you will see the contrast with modern beach side apartment living and the relaxed beach lifestyle many Aucklander’s enjoy. Around the marina and then over the Harbour Bridge to Devonport village with its galleries, cafes and shops this will give another perspective of Auckland living and time for lunch.
In the afternoon we head west to the black sand beaches of Piha and lion Rock, the rain forest of the Waitakere’s ranges and the Arataki visitor centre before returning you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by luxury Mercedes Vehicles
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Enjoy visiting the major highlights of this wonderful city.
Visit Auckland Domain, a central city park with the Museum a fitting centrepiece and the Victorian era Wintergarden showcasing floral and tropical vegetation. Time is taken to wander through this scented haven.
Gain new experiences at Cornwall Park, a working farm in the middle of the city with grazing sheep.
Step back in time at the Historic Pah Homestead where you can see examples of contemporary NZ art and which is surrounded by a sculpture garden.
Across the Harbour Bridge we take you to Devonport Village and Mt Victoria, another extinct volcano, riddled with underground tunnels. Then enjoy a drive along Tamaki Drive will show the beach lifestyle many Aucklanders enjoy.
Stop at Bastion Point lookout, which gives wonderful views of Waitamata Harbour with yachts and ferries plying the sparkling waters.
Receive your gift bag, which provides bottled water and mints and halfway through the tour, lunch will be provided at a local cafe.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Central city hotels. Auckland International Airport, cruise terminalReturn point: Return to same departure locationAirports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.