Full-Day Guided Sea Kayaking Trip from Anakiwa
This full-day sea kayaking trip provides the opportunity to explore more of the Sounds’ secluded beaches and paddle beneath pristine native bush. Your guide will find one of the many beautiful beaches to stop for a delicious homemade picnic lunch. Returning to Anakiwa your guide will do their best to take you a different way home so you never have to paddle the same coast twice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
The day starts with a safety briefing and getting kitted up before heading down to the beach. Listen to a quick paddling introduction and then head out onto the water for the rest of the tour. The route is always flexible so the tour goes where the weather is best.
Depending on how the group decides, there may be a chance to stop and stretch your legs or take a swim before continuing on to a pretty beach for a delicious picnic lunch. Upon landing at the beach, your guide will serve up some hot drinks.
After lunch, work your way back towards the starting beach, all going well with a sea breeze at your back. Once back at the beach, you will de-kit and then head off on the rest of your adventure in New Zealand. Showers are available if needed (water dependent during the drier months).
• Sea Kayak Adventures, Anakiwa 7281 New Zealand
Departure Point :Sea Kayak Adventures, 8 Anakiwa Road, Picton 7281, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.