Full-Day Hobbiton Movie Set Small-Group Tour from Tauranga
Enjoy a magical 5 to 6 hour tour to the Hobbiton Movie set, which was used for The Lord of the Rings film trilogy and The Hobbit film series. Departing from Tauranga, discover the wonders of Middle Earth on this guided adventure. This small-group tour is usually run on our smaller vehicles with numbers around 10 to 16 persons.
per adult from
5 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
We visit the World famous Movie set as used in both the Lord Of The Rings and the Hobbit movie trilogies. Your guide will lead you round the extensive movie set, showing you many of the Hobbit Holes before ending at the Green Dragon pub where you will receive a complimentary mug of ale.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: McLaren Falls Park, Tauranga New Zealand
Take a drive through this stunning lake side park and enjoy a short bush walk to view the waterfall.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mossop's Honey, 761 State Highway 29 Tauriko, Tauranga 3171 New Zealand
Stop at this family owned honey business to taste some of the unique to New Zealand honey and other products.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1 The Mall, Bay of Plenty 3116, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A rain jacket and layers are recommended
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.