Full-Day Marlborough Wine Tour from Picton or Blenheim
Indulge your senses with this special Marlborough Wine Tour, a full day exploring behind the scenes of the world-renown Marlborough wine region near Blenheim at the top of New Zealand's South Island. On this intimate wine tour, you’ll visit a select number of exclusive Marlborough wineries where you’ll taste award-winning reserve-grade Marlborough wine, talk with respected senior wine staff, explore beautiful Marlborough vineyards and enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch made with fresh local produce.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Marlborough Tour Company
What's excluded :
- Winery lunch (at your own expense)
- Not suitable for children
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marlborough Tour Company, 2650 State Highway 1 Grovetown Park, Blenheim 7240 New Zealand
9.15am Collection Picton waterfront or Picton Accommodation 9.45am Collection Blenheim Accommodation or Blenheim Airport Morning Start the day with a fabulous “Vine to Wine” experience at Wither Hills winery taking in the Vine Library, the Pinot Barrel cellar, a tour through the complex and a wonderful tasting of the range. Onwards to the iconic Cloudy Bay winery for a fabulous tasting of the range at our most recognised international wine brand. Lunch Enjoy a divine lunch at Highfield Estate, a fantastic setting on the foot hills overlooking the Marlborough wine region. Divine food and wine with fantastic views. (Lunch is at guests own cost on the day) Afternoon Visit Forrest Estate for a walk through the vineyards and learn why all great wines “start in the vineyard” and enjoy a beautiful tasting of the Marlborough range with a bit of Forrest Hawkes bay or Otago wine mixed in. Finish the day with a sweet treat tasting at Makana Chocolates.
4/4.30pm Return Blenheim
4.30/5pm Return Picton
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Collection Picton waterfront or Blenheim or Picton accommodation.Airports
- Blenheim Airport, Blenheim New Zealand
Departure Time :9:15am pickup in Picton, 9.30am pickup in Blenheim
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking (larger groups by arrangement)
- A minimum of 2 people
- If you haven't let us know your accommodation at time of booking, please let us know as soon as possible where you are staying by emailing us ([email protected]) or calling us: +64 3 577 9997
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.