Full-Day Milford Sound Extraordinaire Tour from Te Anau
This full-day Milford Sound extraordinaire tour from Te Anau will have you traveling along the spectacular Milford Road. With fun commentary and plenty of local knowledge provided you will have a chance to see keas, seals, dolphins and the Fiordland crested penguin.
Visit the historical Gunns Camp and enjoy an amazing morning tea that includes wonderful date scones, tea, coffee and biscuits, chocolates and fruit juice. Experience an amazing 20-minute walk to the Chasm.
You will have the chance to do the most spectacular 30-minute walk to Milford Sound. It is the Marian Cascade which is a continuous cascading waterfall draining from a glacier fed lake. Your day will be topped off with a 2-hour cruise on the famous Milford Sound.
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Te Anau
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Fiordland Tours
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up from Manapouri (available by special arrangement. Additional costs may apply)
Stop At: Fiordland Tours, 208 Milford Road, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9600 New Zealand
MILFORD SOUND FIORDLAND EXTRAORDINAIRE
This is our signature tour – an extended day trip to Milford Sound from Te Anau that ensures you see all the best bits that this place has on offer – we include extra walks, home baking, and a nature cruise on the famous Milford Sound.
Depart 8.00 am – Return 6:00 pm from your Te Anau accommodation. This tour is one hour longer than our Milford Day Tour.
A fun commentary with plenty of local knowledge included.
Travel the spectacular Milford Road – with up to 15 scenic photo stops along the way.
A chance to see Keas, Seals, Dolphins and the Fiordland Crested Penguin.
A nature cruise on Milford Sound on a boat with the maximum capacity of 75
Plenty of toilet stops
Includes pick up and drop off from your Te Anau accommodation
Our coaches are small and comfortable with quality legroom and numbers are limited to 15.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Mirror Lakes Walk, Milford Road,, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
A short walk viewing the "Mirror Lakes" where the Earl mountains reflect on the small oxbow lakes. You will take photos which will look the same turned 180 deg. Whilst this can be 1 five minute walk, we allow 15 minutes for you to soak up the amazing scenery
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
We offer the chance to do the most spectacular optional 30-minute walk between here and Milford Sound. It is the nature walk starting from the historical Cascade Creek Marian Cascade which is a continuous cascading waterfall draining from a glacier-fed lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in Te Anau or Manapouri (by special arrangement - please contact supplier after booking. Additional costs may apply)Dates: DailyReturn point: Your accommodation in Te Anau or Manapouri
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands