Full-Day Milford Sound Flight, Cruise and Jet Boat Tour from Queenstown
Fly from Queenstown to magnificent Milford Sound, to enjoy a two hour cruise travelling the full length of the fiord. Then board your helicopter for a scenic flight over the Southern Alps to Glenorchy with a spectacular alpine landing enroute. Join an exhilarating wilderness jetboat ride on the Dart River, guided forest walk through ancient native beech and back-country bus tour before returning to Queenstown by coach.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Flight, Cruise, and Heli Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch can be purchased for $21 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
After checking in for the flights, you will be taken on the 40-minute scenic plane flight to Milford Sound.
After landing in Milford Sound you will then meet your boat cruise and experience Milford Sound up close while enjoying a full length 2-hour cruise of Milford Sound.
Once your cruise finishes you will be then taken to the Milford Sound Airstrip where you will be met by your Helicopter and taken on a 40-minute scenic flight back to Glenorchy which also includes an Alpine landing on the way.
After a short break you will be taken on the Dart River Wilderness jet boat safari which includes 1-hour on the jet boat, a 30-minute native forest walk and a 4WD coach trip back to Glenorchy.
After the jet boat safari you will then be taken back to your accommodation on the coach from Glenorchy.
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
You will experience majestic views of the Fiordland National Park including mountains, lakes and fiords.
Stop At: Milford Sound Scenic Flights, 39 Lucas Place Queenstown Airport, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
Meeting point for your flight departure
Departure Point :39 Lucas Place, Frankton, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will be contacted an1 hour prior to your flight time in order to reconfirm due to weather. Your complimentary transfer will be made 5-minutes after this.
- There is a minimum height restriction for the Jet Boat portion of the trip which is 1 metre tall
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.