Full Day Self Guided Ride Arrowtown to Queenstown
Shuttle with our knowledgeable guide from Queenstown to Arrowtown. Perhaps enjoy a pre-ride coffee, brunch and look around the quaint village of Arrowtown before you set off to ride at your own pace along the stunning Queenstown Trail to the shores of Lake Wakatipu and onward to Queenstown Bay.
A great day out exploring our magnificent purpose built biking trails. A detailed map and full trail navigation is given at the start of your ride and we are contactable by phone throughout the day.
Distance is 35kms if you bike directly to Queenstown or 45kms if you divert to see the Kawarau Bungy bridge.
Departing Queenstown as follows:
• SUMMER (1 October - 30 April): 9.00am & 1.00pm Departs Queenstown
• WINTER (1 May - 30 September): 10.00am Departs Queenstown
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Latest model hardtail mountain bikes
- Detailed trail map with full instruction on route given
- Transport out to Arrowtown
- Knowledgeable, friendly local driver who knows the trails.
What's excluded :
- No vehicle support during self-guided ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South Island
Visit the quaint, historic village of Arrowtown, explore many cafes and boutique shops
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kawarau Suspension Bridge, Kawarau Bridge, Gibbston New Zealand
Extend your ride to Queenstown by branching out on the trail to see the Kawarau Suspension Bridge to watch the spectacle of bungy jumping.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Arrow River, Queenstown New Zealand
Meander along the beautiful Kawarau River
Pass By: Lower Shotover, Lower Shotover, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Ride along the Shotover River and cross the historic Lower Shotover Bridge.
Pass By: Frankton Trail, Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
Ride along the Frankton Track into Queenstown, following the shore of Lake Wakatipu
Stop At: The Boatshed Cafe, 9300/847 Frankton Road, Frankton, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Stop at the Frankton Marina and enjoy a coffee or afternoon tea at this historic cafe
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :The Station Building Duke Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Advisable to wear appropriate sports shoes
- Advisable to wear appropriate active gear
- Approximate biking time is 4 hours.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.