Full-Day Wine Tour from Blenheim
Discover the full diversity of wine varieties this stunning Marlborough region has to offer and learn the secrets behind fine wine appreciation on this full-day tour from Blenheim. You will visit approximately six or seven wineries during the day and any special requests you may have can usually be accommodated. A winery lunch stop is included (at your own cost). A complimentary pick up from your central Blenheim accommodation is included and will return you thereafter or to a suitable drop off point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide with commentary provided
- Small-group tour with 6-7 wineries provided
- Lunch stop at a winery restaurant (at own cost)
What's excluded :
- Lunch (to be paid for locally)
- Your day begins with your friendly and local tour guide collecting you from your accommodation in Blenheim. You will then travel through the Wairau Valley to the first of six wineries for the day.
While travelling to the winery your tour guide will offer commentary about the Marlborough wine region and the wineries that you will visit for the day. Upon your arrival at the cellar door of your first winery visit for the day you will be greeted by the friendly host and enjoy an informative wine tasting experience of the range of wines on offer.
You will visit two wineries in the morning before stopping at a winery restaurant for lunch (at your own cost) and a complimentary tasting in the cellar door. Your afternoon will start with visits to three or four more wineries with a tempting stop at the boutique chocolate factory to finish your full-day wine tour experience. Having sampled some amazing Marlborough wines and fresh, local cuisine your tour guide will then return you to your accommodation or suitable drop off location.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Blenheim Airport, Blenheim New Zealand
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.