Full Day Winemaker's Tour in Marlborough
With a winemaker as your guide; your tour starts with an informative vineyard stroll, followed by a behind-the-scenes look at a modern working winery where you can taste grape juice fresh from the press, sample a young Pinot Noir from the barrel, or try a freshly filtered Sauvignon Blanc. You can ask all those curly questions, and capture the best behind-the-scenes winery photos.
Next, we’ll get up close and personal with the Marlborough wine region and you’ll taste any delight that isn’t tied down. In our full day tour you visit 4-6 wineries which can include local breweries, with over 40 cellar doors to choose from, if you’ve got a favourite we’ll do our best to get you there. Lunch at a vineyard restaurant is always a highlight. There is opportunity to do a Cheese tasting, Olive oil tasting or a visit to Makana Chocolate Shop.
Visit 4-6 wineries.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All wine tasting fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free door-to-door collection and drop off from Blenheim/Renwick areas
- Picton, Havelock, Rarangi transfers may be available with additional charge.
- Lunch stop during the tour - at your own cost
- Entry/Admission - Mount Riley Wines
- Entry/Admission - Moa Brewing Company
What's excluded :
- Lunch - at your own cost on the day
- Note: Bring a pair of closed shoes (no heels) for our winery visit
- Note: We encourage our guests to have a good breakfast before the wine tour.
- Entry/Admission - Wairau River Wines Cellar Door
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Riley Wines, 10 Malthouse Road, Marlborough 7274, New Zealand
We begin the day by going behind the scenes on this exclusive tour of a modern working winery, with informative vineyard stroll.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wairau River Wines Cellar Door, 11 Rapaura Rd, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
This is one of our favourite winery restaurants that we often stop at to enjoy a relaxed gourmet lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moa Brewing Company, 258 Jacksons Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
If you like beer and cider, we often finish the tour relaxing at our favourite local brewery. It is an opportunity to taste local hand-crafted, and award winning beers and ciders!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up from all central Blenheim and Renwick accommodation, or from the Blenheim "I Site" Picton, Havelock and Rarangi transfers are usually available for an additional small fee of $40 per group return. Call if you would like to check 0800 478 868Airports
- Blenheim Airport, Blenheim New Zealand
- Picton, Marlborough
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Wine tours during Alert Level 1: If one of our guides is unwell they stay home. If you are unwell please be considerate of other guests, and postpone or cancel your tour. If you need to self-isolate but want to reschedule your tour, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.