Glacier River Safari: 4WD Safari - Jet Boat - Walk
Explore by 4WD the private backroads of West Wanaka Station an iconic alpine mountain farm high in the mountains surrounding Lake Wanaka. Pass herds of Red Deer, Angus Cattle and sheep grazing in their natural environment. Climb Wanaka's very own "road to heaven" to our exclusive alpine cafe for refreshments and jaw-dropping panoramic views over Lake Wanaka and beyond to Mt Aspiring National Park. Our expert local guides provide in-depth knowledge on Wanaka's history and farming life. 4WD adventures do not come more authentic than this.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Picnic Lunch (Filled roll, muffin, fruit, musli bar)
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guides
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Enjoy leisurely nature walks, freshly brewed coffee and home baking at our private mountain-top café. Lend a hand with our predator control programme by helping check a trap line we maintain. This will be one of the most genuine and authentic adventures you will experience in New Zealand.
• Ridgeline Adventures, Wanaka 9382 New Zealand
Departure Point :103 Ardmore Street, Otago 9305, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Low level of fitness required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.