Glenorchy Multi-pitch Climbing from Wanaka
New Zealand is a place of adventure and in the south island we have some top quality multi-pitch routes that are absolutely classic adventure climbs!
Wanaka Rock Climbing offers multi-pitch climbing to experienced climbers who are looking to climb a classic New Zealand route!
Get on some high quality rock in a stunning location!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Use of climbing equipment
What's excluded :
A scenic drive to Glenorchy and one hours hike up the dart river get you to the 530m tall "Ravages of Time" area. Classic New Zealand routes in a truly awesome valley.
"RAVAGES OF TIME":
A stunning line involving different climbing styles; starting with a slab/face followed by a daunting roof leading to a steeper face and finishing off on a picturesque arete.
Highlights of this route include: Long exposed pitches of great climbing, native NZ bush, Rata tree belay ledges and remote wilderness feeling!
9 pitches Grade 20.
"CHINK IN SHINING ARMOUR" & "THIRD WORLD ASSASSIN" LINK UP:
This link up is a combination of two very different Chinamans Bluff routes. The link up provides a great way to explore the cliff and sample its best climbing!
"Chink in Shining Armour" is a steep face climb on bullet hard stone. Fun crimping and jug cruising in a exposed position! 4 pitches Grade 21
"Third World Assassin" climbs a long crack system that changes in size every pitch! From fun finger locks to wide fists this route teaches all sorts of jamming techniques. 4 pitches Grade 20
• Wanaka Rock Climbing, 99 Ardmore Street Upstairs, Wanaka 9305 New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
7:00 From Wanaka Office Please call to schedule a pick up time and location if you cannot get to the Wanaka Office Or if you are based in Queenstown
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.