Glenorchy Multi-pitch Climbing from Wanaka
New Zealand is a place of adventure and in the south island we have some top quality multi-pitch routes that are absolutely classic adventure climbs!
Wanaka Rock Climbing offers multi-pitch climbing to experienced climbers who are looking to climb a classic New Zealand route!
Get on some high quality rock in a stunning location!
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Use of climbing equipment
What's excluded :
- A scenic drive to Glenorchy and one hours hike up the dart river get you to the 530m tall "Ravages of Time" area. Classic New Zealand routes in a truly awesome valley.
"RAVAGES OF TIME":
A stunning line involving different climbing styles; starting with a slab/face followed by a daunting roof leading to a steeper face and finishing off on a picturesque arete.
Highlights of this route include: Long exposed pitches of great climbing, native NZ bush, Rata tree belay ledges and remote wilderness feeling!
9 pitches Grade 20.
After climbing to the top of the route climbers abseil back to the base and then reverse the hike and drive back to Queenstown or Wanaka
Departure Point :Wanaka Rock Climbing Office
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.